Placement officer Manager – iii Cell
Mr. R. Rajesh, MBA., (Ph.D.,) Mr. M. S. Krishnan
Mobile: +91 9952484584 Mobile: 8754129681
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail: email@example.com
PMCTECH has been in the forefront imparting high quality Engineering and Management Education and is one among the top ranking few colleges affiliated to Anna University in Tamil Nadu. Hallmark of PMCTECH is state of the art infrastructure in all branches of engineering, dedicated and qualified staff, highly conducive environment for teaching-learning process and a lush green campus. The Institution offers;
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) programs in AERO, CIVIL, CSE, ECE, EEE, MECH, MECHATRONICS &B.Tech(IT)
Master of Engineering (M.E.) in AERO, APPL.ELECTRONICS, CSE, ENGG.DESIGN, POWER ELECT.& DRIVES, MBA, MCA.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Management, Computer Science & Engineering Research Programs.
The Institute has a strong urge to serve its best to the society and the nation by way of fostering effective interaction between Industry to impart meaningful quality education & to promote industry oriented / desired training and placements in this endeavor.
PLACEMENT IN BRIEF
The Placement team of our Institution comprising Institutional Placement Officer and departmental placement coordinators plays pivotal role in counseling and guiding the students for their successful career placement which is a crucial interface between the stages of completion of academic program of the students and their entry into the suitable employment.The team with in-depth attention on the caliber of students analyses suitability of placements in core / it sectors as deserved. Supports are provided for Government resourced placement both of State and Central Government for desiring students. In connection with campus placements;
- The team organizes Professional Development. programs like mock interviews, group discussions, pre-placement talks, interactive sessions with industrial experts, case studies etc. and Personality Development programs covering communication skills, presentation skills, career planning etc., on a regular basis to enable the students to acquire the necessary traits to become saleable to industries.
- Many reputed national and multinational companies visit our institution for campus recruitment annually because of our high quality research, excellent facilities and talented students. On an average, 75 to 80% of eligible students are placed in last 3 years with CTC between 1.2 to 5lakhs per annum. The alumni of this institute occupy very good positions in business, industry, R&D and academia in India and abroad..
We are confident, at PMC TECH;industries would find candidates meeting their requirements in practically every field of interest to their organization. It will be our pleasure to assist the Industries in their recruitment efforts.
- The Training & Placement Cell provides all audio visual facilities for presentations, conferences, written test, group discussion and personal interviews.
- After confirmation by a company, a pre-placement talk and interview is arranged on a mutually convenient date.
- If a company desires to hold online tests for the candidates, the arrangements are made in the computer center on prior intimation.
- Up to 300 students can take up the test at a time and even for higher strength instant arrangements are done from time to time.
PMCTECH always wishes to have mutually beneficial and long lasting relationship with industries and in these lines all possible efforts are taken from time to time. The Institute has appreciable record of placements in core, software, information Technology etc.