In order to improve the employability of our students by imparting required skills and making them industry ready, we encourage mandatory Internship of students from 2017-18.
To facilitate this, along with AICTE our institution has registered with INTERNSHALA (https://internshala.com) – a platform on which students can apply for FREE Internships.
Students are advised to utilize maximum advantage of this platform for the benefits on placement.
Salient features are given below:
- Top companies use Internshala for providing internship
- All the internships and organisations are verified before listing them on platform ensuring students safeguard.
- They list only with stipend internships (except for NGOs).
- More than 400,000 internships are listed on the platform every year in Engineering,Management, Design, Architecture, Law, Applied Arts and other domains
- 40 % of the interns are offered Pre-Placement offer upon completion of internship, thushelping in final placements as well