MISSION 10 X LEARNING CENTER
MTLC is a collaborative effort between Mission10X and partner institution to enhance the Engineering attributes of the Engineering graduates through Project Based Learning (PBL). MTLC contextualizes the Mission10X approach in the Engineering context. MTLCs use Unified Technology Learning Platform (UTLP), an innovative embedded systems platform developed by Mission10X for PBL
OVERVIEW OF UTLP KIT:
UTLP (Unified Technology Learning Platform) kit is an ardent facilitator for aiding engineers gain hand-on, learn and understand complex and advance technologies simply. Besides, UTLP also concentrates on making students and freshmen industry ready as it gives them the experience of working in real time. Eventually, UTLP embraces modern technologies to bridge the gap between academia and industry. It increases individual learning towards subjects and supports and motivates students towards building and integrating concepts keeping in mind organizational practices. It also promotes and expedites Entrepreneurship and Research within the country.
- Students will be trained with the real time embedded kit
- Students can improve the practical knowledge on hardware as well as programming part
- Students can have good contact with corporate experts
- Students will be certified by Wipro
- Students always have challenging projects from the MTLC on real time projects
- Students can develop there carrier towards Industries
PROCEDURE TO EXECUTE-PROJECTS :
- First 30 students will be selected for the project in the Department of CSE,IT,EEE,ECE
- Students are divided in 10 batchs with 3 students of each group.
- Systematic approach is followed on project on every month.
- By completion of the project WIPRO experts will certify our students project.
These process is carry on every academic year.
APPLICATION OF UTLP KIT :
- Embedded System
- VLSI Design
- Image Processing
- Signal Processing
- Automatic home appliance controlling system
- Density traffic light controlling system
- Embedded controller for automobiles Eg: missiles, cars etc
- Temperature Controlled
- Library Automation Using RFID
- Design of Embedded Security Door Lock System
However more innovative application can implement using this UTLP kit