MSME – Incubation Centre
PMC- MSME business incubator helps startups succeed by connecting them with mentors, customers, influencers, investors and other entrepreneurs of same domain. It’s a space and community that encourages, supports and fosters new technologies that transform lives and businesses.
To promote development of knowledge-based innovative ventures and to improve the competitiveness and survival instincts of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
PMC- MSME business incubator will create an Eco system
- which can motivate entrepreneurs who addresses the social problems in this territory with their technology based knowledge
- Allows then to share their ideas with common interest groups
- Can support entrepreneurs for their business from startup and guide them to become sustainable.
- Guidance to prepare business plans
- Work space, Internet facility, Access to Library & Labs, Meeting rooms, Parking, Separate entrances
- Matching mentors
- To share ideas, experiences, frustrations, services and generally network with each other.
- Referral services available to Incubatees
- Assess Incubatees’ progress against specific goals
- Linking incubates to other businesses and resources within the building and community
- Industry experts will be invited to provide insight into specialist needs
- Useful materials including accounting principles and tools, different government forms, lists of resources and companies, sample business plans and other materials
- All upcoming events for SMEs across the city
MSME Funding Scheme
Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs: Through Incubators
- Upto Rs.6.25 lakh per project/idea as grant. PPP Mode (Public Private Partnership Mode). The entrepreneur has to bear 15% or 25 % of the total project cost depending on whether it is a micro or small enterprise.
- Information technology
- Communication technology
- Approach Advisor
- Fill an application form
- Appear for Presentation with Sub Committee
- If committee recommends the proposal
- Final Presentation at MSME Selection Panel, New Delhi
- Implementation of the Proposal
Incubatees of PMC -MSME BI presented their Innovative ideas to the MSME Panel “22nd Selection Committee Meeting under the scheme “Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators” at New Delhi on 7th January, 2017. Innovative ideas of Mr.S. Kiran of Final B. E Electronics and Communication Engineering & Mr.K.G.Vinith of Final B.E Mechatronics Engineering was selected for funding of 12.5 lakhs (6.25 lakhs each) to develop new products.