College creates a platform for the active participation of the students in the various academic & administrative bodies including other activities. This empowers the students in gaining leadership qualities, rules, regulations and execution skills.
Its selection, constitution and activities:
- Each council has a representative council, which is called Class Committee and includes student members too.
- The student members bring forward the views and suggestions of the entire class with respect to the faculty, subjects, syllabus and other things related to the class.
- The composition of student members is of one topper, one average and one slow learner ( the one who has more integrity with other students) of each section are nominated as class representatives, for all the sections from I Year to Final Year.
- The Student Council helps students share ideas, interests, and concerns with lecturers and principal. They often also help raise funds for -wide activities, including social events, community projects, helping people in need and college reform
- Various programs like paper presentations, workshops and seminars are organized by these bodies every year.
We have formed 15 student committees such as:
- Rotract club
- Library committee
- Anti Ragging committee
- Training and Placement Cell
- College Magazine committee
- Professional Society Chapters and Associations
- Alumni association committee
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Cultural committee
- Sports committee
- College Transport committee
- Hostel advisory Committee
- Women empowerment Cell