Department is equipped with seven well spaced Laboratories of sophisticated instruments. All the Labs are timely upgraded with the scope of curriculum.
- Electrical Machines Laboratory
- Measurements and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Control System Laboratory
- Power System Simulation Laboratory
- Power Electronics Laboratory
- Engineering Practices Laboratory
- Power Electronics and Drives Laboratory
Professional Society membership
|Indian Society for Technical Education
|Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Association
|Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering was established in the year of 2002 with the intake of 60 students. The Department started post graduate programme (M.E in Power Electronics and Drives (PED)) in 2013. It has well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members as its strength. They also cater to the needs of other Engineering departments by handling Basic Electrical & Electronics courses. The Department includes well spaced and equipped laboratories like Electrical Machine Lab, Power Electronics Lab, Control system lab, Measurements & Instrumentation lab, Power system simulation lab and Power Electronics and Drives Lab.
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number : 91-9443939177
To develop the eminent professionals in the field of Electrical and Electronics engineering by making themselves distinctive from others which makes them employable and also to be an Entrepreneur in future along with ethical values and social concern.
- To impart quality education at global standard by experienced and qualified faculties in Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme.
- Bridging the gap between industry and academic with an effective interaction.
- Providing ambient circumstances and lab facilities which motivates the students to interpret theoritical concepts practically.
- Preparing the students to meet out competitive examinations.
- Improving personality skills through various value added courses,short term trainings,seminars,guest lectures from industrial experts etc.,
- To extend the department activities towards the establishment of research and development centre