Department of Mechatronics Engineering
Mechatronics Engineering is a professional discipline that combines electrical and mechanical engineering with computer technology and control engineering. Being a part of the PMC TECH family from the year 2013, it explores and uses new technologies in automation and robotics, allowing tasks in hazardous environments or precise positioning to be accomplished for the benefits of health, safety, society and economy.
Graduates could find themselves in industry engaged with maintenance and operation of plant equipment such as boilers, compressors, turbines, instrumentation, automation and control of advanced industrial processes using such tools as PLC and microcontroller-based control systems, process simulation for plant modifications, defense and R&D applications, engineering management, or a variety of similar areas.
Phone Number :
- To prepare graduates for technically oriented careers in which they apply mathematical and scientific principles to the design, development and operational evaluation of automated systems.
- To build character and careers of our students-integrating teamwork, leadership skills and preparing students for lifelong learning and assuming personal responsibility for applying the highest professional and ethical standards to global issues related to the field.
- To develop in each member of the mechatronics community the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively, effectively and ethically for the betterment of humankind.
- To impart high quality engineering education that combines rigorous academic study with extensive practical experience and prepares our engineers for leadership in industry, business, academia and government;
- To maintaining state-of-the-art infrastructure to support our educational and research goals for developing within the students skills that are useful for industry by establishing an Industry oriented program.